Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

I was a Trainer at Microsoft A2I Program at Gopalganj .

I was a trainer in Microsoft A2I  program at Gopalganj DC office at 30 to 31 March 2016 . There was almost 45 women union Digital shop organizer in  hall . The Deputy Commissionaire of Gopalganj Distric was the chief guest . I am and one of my brother take two days log training of these  women's about Microsoft product ,basic computer knowledge , troubleshooting ,internet using and many other motivational task . And after all we took a exam from our training period and give all women Certificates . Really this two days was a big experience of my life .

Here I share some photos of training secession .


                           

                         




No comments:

Post a Comment

Restrict File Upload by File Type in Oracle Apex

If you want to restrict file upload by file type/extension/format you can follow the below steps.  Goto File Browser Item --> Advanced --...